If you want one of the very best billiard tables Sydney has to offer, or a tournament-standard pool table or snooker table, you are definitely at the right site. Master Billiards are arguably the nation’s most renowned pool, snooker and billiard table craftsmen, as well as being famously fastidious and resourceful.
When you deal with Master Billiards, you get much more than just a billiard table. Using mitre and dowel, and mortice and tenon joints, we handcraft exquisite pieces of finely honed furniture, extraordinary works of fine art that will be passed down from generation to generation like a Stradivarius violin or a Steinway piano. The secret of our longevity lies in the quality of materials we use (which is legendary in billiards’ circles). We search the globe to source only the finest hand-picked components and then we painstakingly create our masterpieces with meticulous care.
Click here to Watch our You Tube movie on Billiard Manufacturing
7 Reasons Why Our Billiard Tables Are So Superior
From top to bottom, every detail is crucially important to us. That is why:
- We use nothing but the most solid, 100% blemish and imperfection-free timbers. After all a billiard table is only as sound as its base.
- We use only the finest, hand-ground Italian Slate – acknowledged as the world’s best.
- We laboriously hand stitch all leather…without exception!
- We fit only solid brass brackets, hand polished to a gleaming finish.
- We use the world’s finest cloths, invariably those imported from the world-famous fabric mills of Strachan & Co, Gloustershire, England.
- Our solid timber legs are turned in our precision profile lathe, the last word in craftsmanship.
- All table cushions are hand made, using only the best Australian gum rubbers.
For further information about our world-class billiards tables, call us now on 02 9683 4524 or simply drop into our Showroom and Billiard Shop at 5 Barney Street, North Parramatta. All enquiries welcome.